The ruffles and lace of this white show shirt will add elegance & Frenchness to your equestrian and everyday wardrobe.
+ High-tech fabric DriRelease: this mesh dries 4 times faster than cotton, and wicks moisture away. The performance properties are “integrated” into each yarn of our fabrics with a technical blend of 85 to 90% hydrophobic fibres, and 10 to 15% hydrophilic fibres.
+ Ultra comfortable: its smooth material allows this competition polo to stay close to the body, without clinging to your frame. Perfect for all seasons.
+ Optimized for movement: great softness and flexibility for total freedom of movement. It feels like wearing a very nice fluid cotton shirt.
+ French design with ruffles and lace: openwork mesh and elegant ruffles on the shoulders highlight this beautifully designed shirt.
+ Ideal length: tuck your polo inside your breeches or loose.
+ Transpiration almost invisible thanks to the fast drying active fabric. Stay confident during and after riding.
+ Eco-friendly: without any chemicals.
+ Anti-pilling: a quality and durable polo shirt.
+ Beautiful high collar: with closure at the front by an invisible snap button, and at the back by two invisible snaps for easily putting the shirt on.
+ No ironing needed
Made with love & care in Europe.
Care advice: to preserve the beautiful mesh of your Louve competition polo, it is recommended to use a laundry net at the time of washing.
Take the size down if you’re in between 2 sizes.
Not sure about your size? Contact us!
- If you don’t like the color, the cut or a detail once you receive the product, we’ll be happy to exchange it for another size, another color or even another design.
- We ship all over the world from France! The shipping costs will be indicated on your checkout page depending on your order, your country or postcode.
- Your order will be generally dispatched within 48 hours of receiving payment. We only use trusted shipping services.
- Machine wash cold delicate cycle. To preserve the beautiful mesh of your Louve competition polo, it is recommended to use a laundry net at the time of washing. Do not tumble dry.
- No need to iron if you simply hang the top on a hanger after washing. Because we aren’t fans of ironing either!