The protection of your personal data is important to us and we thank you for trusting us with your data.
1. Collection of personal data
What is personal data? All the information which allows us to identify you such as your first name, last name and email address.
1.1 We collect your personal data:
1) When you create an account on our website: your name, first name and email address. You can also add and/or change your delivery and billing address. Your ALove reward points, coupons (credit(s) or promotional code(s)), previous orders you made while connected to our website and your Wishlist are the information collected on your account. If you created an account on our former website www.alexandra-ledermann.fr before September 2017, we have also collected your date of birth and civility.
2) When you subscribe to our e-newsletters: your name, first name and email address. A subscription to our newsletter is independent of the creation of an account on our website and one does not lead to the other (unless you check the box “Create an account” and “Receive the newsletter” when purchasing on our website). Subscribing to our newsletter can be done on our website, during an event (such as a horse show, an exhibition, on a stand, in a shop etc.), during a competition or other marketing actions during which you have given us your consent to email you.
3) When you make a purchase on our website: your name, first name, email address, postal address, telephone and credit card details. We do not collect or store your credit card details, they are processed via our trusted payment platforms (PayPal or Stripe).
4) When you send us a message via our website: your name, first name and email address.
5) When you leave a comment or a review: the data in the comment form, but also your IP address and your browser are collected to help us detect spam comments.
1.2 Automatically Collected Data
As a non-registered visitor: we receive cookies from your device to enable the transmission of information (see section ‘5. Cookies’ below).
As a registered and logged-in visitor: access to your AL Sportswear account is secured by a password. Your information is collected by a secured server using an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system. The data collected is stored securely. We manage your personal and account information with care. We recommend that you always disconnect completely when using public access computers. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy of your account. You can change your personal information, addresses and account password at any time from your AL Sportswear account.
2. How do we use your data?
Here are the main reasons why we use your data:
– Providing you with a quality human support – being a small family business, this is very important to us.
– Improving your experience with our brand on the website or during events.
– Improving our product offer.
Your personal data are used for the following reasons:
– Your name and surname: to identify you, process an order, an exchange, a return or a gift and provide you with a personalized service. This data can also be used for testimonials (we always ask your permission before publishing them), a review of a product you purchased on our website or a comment left on our blog.
– Your phone number: to contact you if necessary during the delivery, if we have a question regarding your order or to provide you with support to complete your order.
– Your email address: to communicate with you regarding your order, delivery of your order, to assist you with our products, to conduct customer satisfaction surveys to improve your experience and our products as well as if you leave a review of the product you have purchased. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will also use it to inform you about our new products, offers and the latest news.
– Your postal address: for the delivery of your order and verification of payment details.
– Your payment information: to process secured payments. We do not store information relating to your payment methods, they are processed by the secured payment platforms we used on our website: PayPal (Braintree) and Stripe.
3. Privacy of your data
We are the exclusive owners of the information collected on our website www.alsportswear.com. We do not and will never sell your personal information to third parties. They will not be exchanged or given to third parties, outside the service providers with whom we work to complete your orders, requests, meet your expectations and improve your experience, our services and our products.
In very rare cases, we have to share your personal data if we are legally required to do so, for example, in a legal proceeding.
4. Subscription to our newsletters
With your prior consent, we collect and process your email address for the purpose of sending you newsletters. As long as you agree, we will keep you informed about AL Sportswear news, offers, competitions or upcoming events.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.
Once unsubscribed, our email service (SendinBlue), will add your information in a list of “blocked” contacts and we will no longer be able to contact you. We delete this contact list every year.
5.1 What are cookies?
Unfortunately, we are not talking about grandma’s delicious chocolate cookies that you can always add Nutella on. The cookies we are talking about here are small files stored on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) in order to facilitate the navigation on our website. They allow transferring necessary data when you are browsing websites and are one of the most used technologies on the Internet.
5.2 What are cookies for?
Cookies are essential for easy and convenient navigation on our website. For example, they allow you to put items in your shopping cart or to remember your account data.
By using our website, you agree that cookies may be set on your device, as described below.
You can delete data from your browser’s history or stop collecting cookies at any time. However, please note that deactivating cookies will affect and limit your experience on our website.
If you wish to change your cookie settings, you can visit the following websites depending on your browser:
5.3 Which kind of cookies do we collect?
We collect and keep limited personal data and some anonymous aggregated statistics from visitors of our website, whether you actively provide this information to us or simply visit our website. This information is mainly collected through our cookies and similar technologies.
We use this information to ensure the proper functioning of our website. We also analyze how our website is visited and which pages users visit the most.
We collect different types of cookies. Necessary cookies for the navigation and the functioning of our website (to add items to your basket for example) and for the following functions:
- If you leave a comment on our website, you will be asked to register your name, email address and website. This is only to avoid you having to enter this information again if you want to leave another comment later. These cookies expire after a year.
- If you have an account and you wish to log in on our website, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
- When you log into your account, we set up a number of cookies to store your login information. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days. If you tick “Remember me”, your login cookie will be stored for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
We also collect cookies used by web applications (or plugins) which use, such as:
- Social networks (such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest etc.) for their sharing buttons on our pages, their quick registration button to open an account on our website or for targeted distribution of our advertising on their networks.
- Third-party applications to improve our website, your experience and our services.
6. Protection of your personal data
We implement security measures to keep the privacy, the integrity of your personal information secured. We also follow the security procedures required by applicable laws.
When you place an order or access your account on our website, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption that encrypts your information to protect it from unauthorized use.
7. Access and modification of your personal data
If you have an AL Sportswear account, you can access and modify your personal data at any time by logging into your account from our website. You can also request to receive a file containing all your personal data we store.
You also have the right to delete the data regarding your personal information. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes. To do so, please email us at [email protected] and attach a proof of identity so that, if necessary, we can satisfy your request in accordance with the law in force. You can also contact us at Luck’s AL Sportswear, 27 rue Jeanne d’Arc, 67000 Strasbourg, France.
8. Storage of your personal data
9. Links to other websites
11. Contact us
Luck’s AL Sportswear
27 rue Jeanne d’Arc
Last updated in Mai 2018.